Sunday, 20 July 2008

Biotin for hair growth : )

I was extremely happy when i purchased my Biotin supplement today. I have heard many good things about Biotin improving hair growth!
I only have two days left of my skin, hair and nails supplement, in that supplement i was consuming 200.01µg of Biotin, my new supplement has 300µg of Biotin. I can't wait to see the results :D !
I found a few articles relating Biotin and hair growth which you may find interesting :

http://www.add-hair.com/Biotin-hair-loss.htm

http://www.hairfinity.com/BiotinHairGrowth.htm


(If you are thinking about buying a Biotin supplement I got mine at Holland & Barrett for £3.99, it contains 100 tablets, so please don't go spending a fortune on something you can get relatively cheap!)

7 comments:

Sabina said...

My Polish biotin has only 100 μ g in one tablet: (

sophiebutterscotch said...

If you wanted to boost your intake you could take three a day to get up to 300μg :)

jack said...

Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin B. Biotin support hair growth naturally. Herbs-Wholesale.com carries wide range of Biotin Products Like Biotin Conditioner, Biotin Shampoo and Biotin Supplements on Bulk Discount.

http://www.herbs-wholesale.com/biotin.htm

Biotin said...

Can I get information about prices Biotin

ремонт кухни said...

In my view everyone have to glance at it.

muebles en vallecas said...

The chap is definitely just, and there is no doubt.

Anonymous said...

it says on the one i got you had to be over that age of 16 do you know why?