Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Just straightened my hair!

I have resisted the temptation of using heat on my hair for quite a while but I just used GHD's, that heat damage best be worth it!

It is my last day of school tomorrow so I thought it would be a nice idea to make an effort to look nice :) I did saturate my hair in my TRESemmé heat defence spray and applied Aloe Vera (which locks in moisture) which should hopefully reduce the damage of these very hot hair appliances.

The TRESemmé heat defence spray contains some important ingredients that contribute to hair strength that you should look out for in hair care products:

Glycerin : Well known for moisturising, you can buy it pure and add to hair care products when diluted for extra moisture.

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein : Reduces brittleness of hair and adds body and shine.

Pathenol : Increases the strength by penetrating the hair shaft.

What do you use to protect your hair when using heat appliances?

2 comments:

Amina said...

I've heard Aveda brilliant spray is also good
in the past, i've used bumble and bumble spray

Sunshyne said...

I use fantasia IC serum (pink bottle). Its pretty good for when I use heat, which isn't that often. It works pretty well.