Saturday, 19 July 2008

Massage your scalp for maximised hair growth

I have been massaging my scalp everyday for about 3 weeks in belief that it will maximise hair growth :)
I think it may have worked because I have roots and can see my natural hair colour. I massage my scalp with Coconut oil because that is meant to promote hair growth.


I have found a video on YouTube that has a nice-feeling head massage tecnique, take a look : http://youtube.com/watch?v=MVsjmtgVRIg

Head massages promote circulation in the scalp, bringing nutrients to the hair follicle which should maximise hair growth.

So i thought, in theory if you have good circulation then your hair should grow quicker? I reaseached how to improve circulation I found out...

Don't smoke (an obvious one :P ), the herbs Cayenne and Ginger improve circulation you may be able to buy supplements of them or add them to food, exercise often, Ginkgo Biloba is a good circulation supplement too and in the shower alternate from hot and cold water on your scalp.



My mother goes to the gym 5 times a week and does those aerobic classes. Her hair grows so quickly, so she exercises often which should improve circulation, I think my theory could be right :D

Did anyones hair benefit when they improved their circulation?

3 comments:

Amina said...

i looooooove coconut oil..
i have to implement regular scalp massages in my regimen..thank you for reminding me:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you For These Great Tips:D

X

Dominican Enigma said...

I live by my hair massages with coconut and avocado oil.