Tuesday, 29 July 2008

VO5 Perfect Lengths Conditioner.

As I hopped into the shower I noticed my Mum had bought a new conditioner. I took a look at it and scanned the ingredients, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Pathenol, Biotin and no parabens, now I don't know too much about ingredients in products but I knew those ingredients would defiantly benefit my hair! Just so I could inform myself a bit more about these ingredients and inform you guys I did a bit of research.

Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein - It penetrates the hair fibre, delivering moisturising and conditioning benefits.

Keratin Amino Acids - Keratin enables penetration of each individual hair shaft with essential amino acids and nutrients.

Pathenol - Fills cracks in the hair shaft which results in strengthened hair.

Biotin - Enhances strength of the hair.
.
No parabens - Parabens are used as preservatives and have been found to be linked with cancer.

It seems to be very beneficial then! I wasn't planning on using it until I had finished my Aussie conditioner but I smelt the conditioner and the smell reminded me of something when I was young and also it does generally smell nice, so I decided to use it. My hair felt very smooth after. Then I had an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse, usually when I use my Aussie shampoo after the rinse my hair doesn't feel as soft as it was before but my hair still felt as smooth!

I would defiantly recommend this conditioner to anyone!

No comments: