Wednesday, 6 August 2008

The exotic ingredients of Garnier Fructis hair care products!

I used to be a total hair noob and didn't know a thing about hair care! About a year ago I bought Garnier Fructis Smoothing Cream, it's an anti-frizz serum which works very well and I used it everyday. Soon I wondered why the underneath of my hair was brittle and split and all my other hair seemed to be strong and shiny, it took me months to work it out but I soon realised I was applying the serum only to the tops of my hair, and not underneath. This made me realise I had actually found a hair care product that did what it claim :

'From 5 applications the active fruit nutrients leave your hair up to 3 times smoother for really shiny sleek hair.
From 10 applications the active fruit nutrients leave your hair up to twice as strong.'

The serum contains ingredients such as, sugar cane extract, avocado oil, lemon peel extract, apricot kernel oil and more!

I found a Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner in my bathroom cabinet earlier, they contain almost the same ingredients as the serum so I will defiantly start to use them!

1 comment:

hair loss shampoo said...

I am 28 years old I have been shedding hair like crazy over the past two year...... I am not sure why this is happening. I got my blood tests. i just want to know i have started searching in internet for hair regrowth products than I found on the is herbal hair shampoo from the website www.iht9.com . I have seen many good comments for this product, and when I use the herbal hair shampoo now my hair is very good thanks to herbal hair shampoo...