Sunday, 17 August 2008

Sophie's Scalp Stimulating Formula!

I find it quite hard to add all these things on my blog to my daily regime, so last night I decided to make a mixture of things that should make hair grow when it's massaged into the scalp!

To make my scalp stimulating formula combine -
  • 2 Tablespoon of Aloe Vera (preferably from the plant)
  • 1 Tablespoon of grated onion
  • 1 Teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper (or less depending on how hot it is)

Then use an electric whisk to get rid of most of the lumps and store in the fridge in a closed container.

It makes one or two applications. You should take your time to massage the formula into your scalp and leave on for as long as you want.

Im now going to do this daily :)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey-
I heard the using pet creams/shampoos like mane and tail help hair growth? Do you know about this? Thanks, also thanks for the helpful email!
-rachel

sophiebutterscotch said...

Hiya, yes I have heard about it and there are many claims that it does promote hair growth and other just stay it appears to grow faster because it keeps hair very strong. I do want to buy some Main and Tail products but I will reasearch them before I do and possible post something on my blog about them x x x

Sunshyne said...

Now this is a serious mix! Your scalp must be on fiyah with that Cayenne pepper...lol