- Aloe Vera is used as a treatment for hair loss because it stimulates new hair production and can even fight against Alopecia.
- It works very well as an anti-frizz product.
- Makes your hair feel very smooth if you apply it after a shower.
- You don't really need to rinse it out once its applied to your hair as it doesn't leave hair greasy.
- Aloe Vera is an amazing natural hair conditioner, it is found in lots of hair products. In the ingredients its most likely to be written as Aloe Barbadensis.
Friday, 5 September 2008
The benefits of Aloe Vera for hair
If you don't own an Aloe Vera plant already I highly recommend you buy one, they come at a small price and have so many benefits! You can buy Aloe Vera gel but its never 100% pure. To extract Aloe Vera from the plant cut a leaf and remove the skin with a knife to reveal the Aloe Vera. Once you have your Aloe Vera apply to the scalp and hair for these benefits -