Monday, 1 September 2008

The importance of sealing!

Recently I have been trying to build a good hair regimen that I can follow, I came across this article that helps you build a hair regimen -
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/288340/hair_regimen_building_for_newbies.html?cat=69

Its a really useful article and once I have formed my hair regimen I will be posting it on here! While I was reading the article I read about sealing and how important it is for maintaing the health of your hair.


Sealing is when you use oils such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, almond oil, carrot oil or castor oil to seal in moisture after conditioning. Use a minute amount and distribute throughout the hair, focusing mainly on the ends. Sealing should be essential in a good hair regimen because our hair is porous and moisture can leave the hair as quickly as you put it in!

1 comment:

Sunshyne said...

Sealing is sooo important! Great post. Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the "I love your blog" award. Check out my blog for further details.