Sunday, 14 September 2008

My two favorite hair products at the moment : D

Thicker Fuller Hair, Advanced Thickening Solutions, Weightless Conditioner :


What it claims : Replenish moisturise levels in fine, thin hair with weightless conditioner. This essential formula hydrates the texture and softness of hair, without excess weight or build-up and restores conditioner to hair. Hair will be visibly thicker and fuller with improved manageability. This formula containing plant extracts will improve elasticity and help protect against breakage while providing hair with maximum hydration and moisture.
.
After using this conditioner I always get great results! My hair always feels stronger, thicker and just generally more healthy.




Dabur, Vatika, Enriched Coconut Hair Oil :


What it claims : Vatika is a Premium Coconut Hair Oil enriched with Henna, Amla, Lemon and six other trusted herbs. Vatika's unique natural formulation ensures deeper oil penetration to give your hair and scalp completed nourishment for problem free, healthy hair.


I only bought this oil about a week ago and absolutely love it, it makes my hair feel soft, smooth and moisturised. It contains Lemon Oil which controls sebum flow and I have noticed since I have been applying it to my scalp my hair becomes greasy less quickly.