- Like most oils, avocado oil contains healthy fats which benefit us inside and out. The healthy fats in avocado oil help keep the hair moisturised and shiny.
- Summer isn't far off and it isn't just our skin that needs protecting from the sun. Avocado oil has natural sunscreen properties. Tests confirmed that avocado oil is a more effective sunscreen than other oils such as coconut, olive & almond.
- By massaging the oil into your scalp, it can help prevent it from becoming dry and flaky.
- Avocados have the highest protein content of any fruit so the oil can be used as a moisturising and a protein treatment.
- It is high in healthy vitamins such as A, D and E.
- On top of all that, you will be happy to hear that avocado oil has a very high penetration rate which means all the goodness will defiantly be delivered to your lovely locks!
Thursday, 5 March 2009
Amazing avocado oil !
I recently purchased avocado oil after hearing about the fab benefits it has on our hair. If you don't already own avocado oil, I urge you to purchase some and this is why -