Thursday, 5 March 2009

How heat can benefit your hair

This is a very simple technique to use! Every time you condition and I would defiantly recommend doing it while deep conditioning, place a shower cap or a plastic bag over your hair which traps in heat and helps the beneficial ingredients intensely penetrate your strands.

You can also step out of your bath or shower and use a hair dryer on your hair with the shower cap or bag remaining for a maximum of about 5 mins to get even more benefits from your conditioner.

Often when I put oil in my hair, right before I have a shower I will heat a towel in the microwave for about a minute & a half then wrap around my head to help the oils penetrate my hair and scalp more deeply.

I will just take the time to recommend a deep conditioner I used the other day, Organic, Root Stimulator, Olive Oil, Replenishing Pak. It worked a treat, the list of beneficial ingredients are endless! I used heat with this treatment, my hair felt like silk afterwards - funny that, it does contain amino silk acids ;)

This is a simple thing you can do everyday which will improve the health of your hair and also you will be getting the most from your conditioners :D

No comments: