Wednesday, 4 March 2009

I'm back, again :D

Well it's been a long time since I have written on my blog, my hair has changed a lot - I now have bleached hair which is possibly one of the most damaging things I can do to my hair but according to my family and friends, it looks better than my brown hair. Bleached hair means lots of split ends but it had made me very committed to keeping my hair healthy!


I slacked with looking after my hair for a while which lead to breakage and that meant my hair didn't appear to grow at all, I decided to kick-start my new regimen and purchased FAST Shampoo & Conditioner. I researched it to see if it actually works and I came across good reviews! I have only been using it for a short while and so far, I haven't yet noticed my hair growing like weeds but hopefully the shampoo will live up to it's claims and my hair should grow noticeably faster than it normally should.
.
God bless, Sophie x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use FAST shampoo and conditioner and I think it helps with speeding up growth. and I also take MSM, biotin, etc, and now I just started using monistat as of today.Mixed the monistat with the FAST conditioner and gonna try that once a day, leaving in while I sleep.