Monday, 16 March 2009

Just a quick update!

My roots are extremely bad, although this is a sign of my hair growing so i guess that is good :D FAST shampoo & conditioner seems to be working well, I only just realised how bad my roots were today. I decided I am going to dramatically cut down on the amount of heat I am using - I will only straighten my fringe and any wild bits of hair. Also I will pre-poo with coconut oil nearly every time I wash my hair, I really want to make sure my new hair growth stays and doesn't just break off! Just in case any of you need reminding how great coconut oil is, take a look at an older post -


http://thelonghairdiaries.blogspot.com/2008/08/benefits-of-coconut-oil.html


Sophie x x

2 comments:

Katharine Danae said...

Where can you get FAST shampoo? Are there any "generic" types you can get at the drugstores?

Oh and I'm glad you started updating again :]

sophiebutterscotch said...

Hiya Katharine :) I ordered mine over Amazon, sorry I haven't seen any generic types that you can get at drug stores.

Thank you :D I really enjoy writing on my blog!

Sophie x