Friday, 17 April 2009

Magic miconazole nitrate

I came across an article the other day about an ingredient that treats fungal infections and how it has been linked to hair growth. Seeing as my hair had been cut quite short I was prepared to do anything for faster growth! There are numerous creams that contain miconazole nitrate or MN (the ingredient responsible for maximized growth) I bought Daktarin which contains 2% MN. I have been using it for about three weeks, applying it in sections onto my scalp at least every three days. I must say, I have noticed faster growth!


I am currently taking Biotin and MSM which could be responsible for my faster growth but I have never noticed my hair grow this fast even when I took both Biotin and MSM before.


MN helps speed up most users hair growth rates but nobody yet knows why it works. If you choose to try these creams out be aware of the side affects :
  • Headaches
  • Red inflamed areas on the scalp
  • Increased hair shedding
Users can gain 1/4" a week to 2" a month from using MN regularly. Daktarin is part of my hair regimen which i need to copy up onto my blog soon : )

14 comments:

boo! coco said...

it's the sulphur in it that helps with the growth same as in MTG

Doka Dotty Wine said...

There is sulfur in MN??

I'm gonna mix some in with my sulfur 8 then!

Please update. How did it go? :)

+B BEAUTYful+ said...

This stuff is amazing...aside from the small headaches. It really makes your hair grow!

Ellipsis&&Ampersand... said...

So do you massage the cream into your hair or what? I'm a little confused XD

Louise said...

wow that sound good, where do you get it?
Oh and I just wanted to say lover ur blog ur soo informative! :)

Leanne said...

I want to try it, but i'm worried now lol, do you have to leave it in over night, wash it out, when would you recommend applying it?
have you had an dramatic side effects like hair loss from it?
let me know x

Ebony said...

I've been all over the blogs reading this. I have learned that you need to dilute it w/oils and/or water to lower the headaches. Also the 4% makes the hair grow faster, but stronger side effects.
Dilute w/ Olive Oil/Jojoba/Coconut/AlmondOil or the Sulfer 8 & you'll notice the side effects go away :)

Anonymous said...

hi this sound good were can i get it..and how much hair will you shreed from this :)

Anonymous said...

i heard the shedding only comes from if you abruptly stop using it. i would love to see some before and after pictures.

muebles madrid said...

Very effective material, thanks so much for this post.

Unknown said...

wow this is very good.........

black hair beauty supply

muebles en zamora said...

Quite helpful information, thanks for your article.

ali khan said...

Tired of being a lanky guy? Want to pack in raw bulk with weight gainers along with build muscles with workout routines? Gain weight fast with how to gain pounds fast. orgBest advertising Agency in the world | top advertising agencies in pakistan | Marketing Agency | pakistani matrimonial

Best Article Websites said...
This comment has been removed by the author.